FF7-Those Who Fight (Pian FF7-Those Who Fight (Pian

I Call BS

There is absolutely no change in dynamics or tempo the whole song and you claim you played this by hand?

This version of the battle theme is off of the Final Fantasy VII Piano Collection, of which I have both the album and the actual sheet music. I've been playing playing piano for 17 years, 13 of which with lessons, and I've played this song out of the book. It sounds like you tried to translate the recorded version of this song to midi by ear, because many notes are incorrect. The tempo is too perfect to be human, and a trained pianist would never play it so rigidly, anyway, particularly the middle part which is supposed to be more gentle. Lack of dynamics could just be because the keyboard isn't pressure sensitive, so I'll give you that one. If you did play this by hand, it was done very slowly with a metronome and sped up later, though there's still a heavy reverb on the notes, so I doubt it, unless you added it later.

Therefore I think your claim that this isn't sequenced (MIDI) is BS.

You get a 3 since copying this by ear would be difficult. I'm assuming you didn't have the sheet music in front of you when you put wrong notes in.

DJ-Nightmare responds:

No offense. Its not bs. Because i never wrote that i played it. I wrote that i put down the notes. If midi means that i used a producing system then yes it is midi and i apologize for the misleading "Author Comment." But as for sheet music. I did use sheet music. 7 Pages of sheet music to be exact. I myself have been playing piano for 15 years so its not like im a noob at the real thing. I just wanted to hear how this would sound on a piano and since im nowhere near good enough to learn this myself i figured i would make it on Fruity Loops. So I'm sorry if you took it as if I meant that I played this myself. If you really can play this I would appreciate if you could send me a video of you playing it. I would love to see your skills as a pianist.

DJ-Nightmare

==(SMB3- Warp Sky)== ==(SMB3- Warp Sky)==

Pretty Good

I liked what you did with the song, but it was a bit boring. I wish it went somewhere besides the 10 second loop from the game, though I guess you can only do so much with a 10 second loop. ;)

Buoy responds:

Well I did go beyond it, I added much original stuff to it too. I have no idea how to continue an original song without the song turning out as an original song with a part of it containing a melody from another song.

Thanks for the review!

§Zeth§ Forest Theme §Zeth§ Forest Theme

Sweet

I don't remember the forest theme from SMRPG, but regardless, this is a pretty sweet tune. It does sound piraty, too, which is never a bad thing. I do agree it ends suddenly though, even though you probably want it to loop, but maybe you should tag on an ending or maybe just make the end sound like the beginning so it could theoretically loop and not sound strange. Great job though.

XGM-Zeth responds:

Well, It's known as Geno's forest if that helps. Though, the loop part was intentional. I really dont like to create loops.
I might do a second version that in theory will loop.
Thanks.

.&amp;lt;softcore gamer&amp;gt;. .<softcore gamer>.

Eh

Not much diversity - the song doesn't really go anywhere, just the same 4 bars throughout. Only like strings and a bass sound used. Maybe you can spice it up a little by adding more sounds or another melody in the middle or something.

Black-BaMbOo responds:

yes, thank you that is what i needed, constructive critizism. i know this song didnt have much too it but i will keep that in mind while submitting future songs.

Final Fantasy IX hip hop remix Final Fantasy IX hip hop remix

Cool

I really got into this. It's a very cool sound; I just wish there was a bit more diversity. Keep it up though.

Mega Man 3 - Snake Man Mega Man 3 - Snake Man

Really Good

I've never heard the original song, but this sounds great. The guitar sounds too natural for a synthesizer...did you play it yourself and add other stuff with a program? If so you get extra kudos from me. Either way, great job.

ZombiePosessor responds:

"did you play it yourself and add other stuff with a program?"

Yeah. I record the guitar, the bass, and the synths/pianos in my songs. Drums are the only thing I use a program for. Thanks for the review.

Aerith's Symphony FF7 Aerith's Symphony FF7

Really....Really......Good

Kudos to you, man. You hit this right on, and I don't think Nobuo could have done it better. Keep on rockin'.

Realmguys responds:

This means a lot coming from you. Thank you so much for the compliment.

Termina Field - Zelda Remix Termina Field - Zelda Remix

Pretty good

This is a pretty good version, but i couldn't help but laugh at some parts since the drum loops came in and out at random points in the song. Good job overall.

Crossofdevil responds:

Thnkas but whats was with the originality of 0?

Kingdom Heats-Hikari Kingdom Heats-Hikari

Okay

It seemed a little naked to me. Also, a lot of the notes were off-key. Even so, it sounded pretty good. Keep on makin stuff. KH has one of the greatest game soundtracks ever.

Lova-Gurl responds:

that's y i made a second one. dur

My First My First

It's okay

You have different sounds playing melodies at the same time, and they often clash with each other. Try to make everything blend more nicely.